One, the treatment of protective film
A protective film is applied on the surface of the FRIDA finished product of the installed module to prevent the display surface from being stained during assembly. It shall not be removed before the end of assembly of the whole machine so as not to dirty or damage the display surface.
Second, add padding
It is better to add a liner of about 0.1 mm between the module and the front panel.The panel should also be kept flat to avoid distortion after assembly and to improve its vibration resistance.
Strictly prevent static electricity
The control and drive circuit in the module is a CMOS circuit with low voltage and FRIDA micro-power consumption, which is easily broken down by static electricity. Static electricity breakdown is an irreparable damage, and sometimes the human body will produce high-voltage static electricity up to dozens or hundreds of volts. Therefore, extreme care should be taken in operation, assembly and use to prevent static electricity:
1. Do not touch the outer lead, circuit board and metal frame with your hands at will;
2. Soldering iron used for welding and electric FRIDA tool used for operation must be well grounded without leakage of electricity;
3. Dry air will also generate static electricity, so the humidity in the workshop should be above rh60%;
4. Do not use a vacuum cleaner for cleaning, because it will generate strong static electricity;
5. If direct contact is necessary, the human body and the module should be kept at the same potential, or the human body should be well grounded;
6. When taking out or putting back the packaging bag or moving the position, be careful to avoid static electricity.Do not replace the packaging or discard the original packaging.
Iv. Matters needing attention during assembly operation
1. Modules are carefully designed and assembled. Please do not process or trim them at will.
2. Do not modify the appearance, assembly holes, wiring and components of the processed PCB board at will;
3. Do not modify any internal supports;
4. Conductive tape shall not be modified;
5. Metal frame claws shall not be twisted or dismantled at will;
6. Do not touch, break, bend or twist the module.
Five, the welding
When welding the external lead and interface circuit of the module, the operation shall follow the following procedures.
1. The welding head temperature is less than 280 ° C;
2. Welding materials: eutectic, low melting point;
3. Repeat the welding no more than 3 times, and each repeat shall be separated by 5 minutes.
4. Do not use acidic flux;
5. The welding time is less than 3-4s;
Vi. Use and maintenance of modules
1. The external lead of the module shall never be misconnected. When you want to debug the LCD module, please pay attention to correct wiring, especially the connection of positive and negative power sources, which cannot be wrong.
2. When the module is in use, the sequence of accessing the logical power supply and the driving power supply shall be that the logical power supply is first followed by the driving power supply;Power off, should drive the power supply, after the logic power supply.This will help to maintain a good display of the screen and avoid power on, off the voltage shock damage.Therefore, it is recommended to use dc-dc power with control as the driving power of the module.
3. Because the physical properties of liquid crystal materials, LCD contrast will be as the change of temperature and corresponding change, so, you add the negative voltage value should be adjusted FRIDA is corresponding with the temperature is roughly temperature 10 ℃, 1 v voltage change.To meet this requirement, you can make a temperature compensation circuit, or arrange a potentiometer to adjust the negative voltage value with the temperature;
4. The contrast and Angle of view of lattice LCD module display are closely related to the temperature and FRIDA driving voltage. Therefore, if VEE is adjusted too high, it will not only affect the display, but also shorten the service life of the module.
5. When the module is in use, it should be connected to and disconnected from the power supply. Only after the positive power supply is stably connected can the signal level be input.If the input signal level is before or after the power supply is stabilized, IC and circuit in the module may be damaged;
6. It shall not be used outside the specified working temperature range and shall not be stored outside the storage limit temperature range. If the temperature is lower than the crystallization temperature, the liquid crystal will crystallize.
7. Press hard on the display part, abnormal display will occur.At this time, cut off the power supply, wait for a moment, re-energized, that is, return to normal;
8. When the surface of liquid crystal display device or module is fogged, FRIDA should not be energized, because it will cause chemical reaction of the electrode and lead to wire breakage;
9. When used for a long time in sunlight and strong light, the covered part will produce residual images.
Vii. Storage of modules
For long-term storage (more than a few years), we recommend the following methods:
1. Put into polyethylene bag (preferably with anti-static coating) and seal the mouth;
2. Never press anything on the surface;
3. Put it in a dark place and avoid strong light;
4. In - 10 ° C ~ + 35 ° C storage;
5. Avoid storage under extreme temperature/humidity conditions strictly.
Viii. Scope of responsibility and maintenance
When you buy the LCD module, almeilin electronics will do the detection of the display module for you to ensure that the display module you buy is a complete device;If the display module is damaged due to carelessness during use, you can send it to almeilin electronic technology department for repair.If the LCD module is damaged, such as damaged glass surface, broken glass screen Angle, etc., it will not be able to repair, and your LCD module can only be scrapped.
The quality of our products has passed the test of time. Please feel free to use them.If any problem is found in use, it can be tested by the technical department of our company. It is indeed a quality problem, and our company will replace the goods within one year after purchase.The damage caused by improper use of users (such as static electricity, welding, improper connection, over current, over voltage, etc.) can be sent to our technical department for repair.
Ix. Matters needing attention
In order to facilitate users' reasonable use of liquid crystal display and liquid crystal module, avoid damage of devices due to improper handling during transportation, storage, installation and use, as well as safety problems during use, we hereby propose the following precautions. When users receive our products, please read this document first.
1. When the user receives the product and accepts the product, if he/she finds obvious damage to the outer package of the product or other quality problems, he/she shall keep the product in its original state and contact the company directly in time so as to solve the problems as soon as possible.
2. When transporting, storing and using LCD and LCM, the product must be controlled within the allowed temperature range.To the LCD, the average temperature storage, transportation for - 10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, temperature 0 ℃ ~ 50 ℃.If wider storage and working temperature range is required, please specify the requirements when ordering, subject to the contract or user sample approval letter.For LCM, storage, should make the environment temperature control in 5 ℃ ~ 45 ℃ keep humidity is 40% ~ 40%, it is advisable to relatively dry environment.Keep the storage environment dust-free, clean and airflow free.
3. Pay attention to moisture resistance of LCD and LCM. Humidity will reduce the resistance of glass surface of LCD, resulting in abnormal display and easy corrosion of LCM electrode.
4. When the LCD is used, dc voltage is not allowed to be applied, and the dc component of the driving voltage cannot exceed 50mV at most.LCM should be paid attention to during welding welding only I/O interface, and solder iron temperature is not higher than 260 ℃, flipping does not exceed 3 ~ 4 seconds at a time, when the number of welding is no more than 3 ~ 4 times, flux should be better to use high quality flux, after welding, attention should be paid to the PCB clean.
5, LCD installed, should ensure that the conductive line of the device contact area is large enough, and maintain the whole contact surface pressure balance (pay attention to the screw pressure should be balanced), fixed frame requirements of flat, smooth, fixed frame pressure should be added to the device as far as possible on the surrounding sealing frame;When assembling LCM, the operator should be fully grounded. Soldering iron and other instruments should be well grounded.Welding should pay attention to protect the LCD surface, so as to avoid damage caused by the flux splashes on the surface.
6. The device should not be exposed to direct sunlight and ultraviolet radiation for a long time, so as not to affect the service life.
7, the upper and lower sides of the LCD stick polarizers must not be stained with organic solvents;Due to the soft material of polarizer, in the process of installation and use, avoid the upper and lower sides of hard object head injury and pressure injury device, and cannot use thick and hard cloth to wipe the polarizer;LCM should not touch grease during operation.
8. Devices should not be stored in the environment of high temperature, high humidity or corrosive or volatile chemicals, so as to avoid LCD color change, LCM electrode corrosion and loss of normal display function.LCM should be placed in an antistatic package or appliance.
9. When the user checks and accepts the product, he/she shall require that the test fixture and instrument be accurate and reliable, and the voltage applied to drive the device shall be within the specified range.
10. In the process of product supply, if there is any change in the use conditions, design or function, please contact our company in time. Our company can change the material, process or design of the product according to the specific requirements to meet the requirements of users.
11. In the process of installation and use, if the user finds that our quality responsibility requires return, please keep or restore the original state of the product (the glass cannot be broken;Polarizer can not scratch, head injury;For products with pins, the pins shall be in good condition and shall not be cut or bent.In order to facilitate our detection, analysis and judgment.
12. When using the products of our company, if the customer requests to return the products due to quality problems of our bulk products, please return the products to our company within three months after receiving them;If there are a small number of quality problems of individual products that need to be returned, please return the products to our company within half a year after receiving the products. After our company's inspection and analysis, if it is a quality problem of our company, the qualified products can be replaced as many as possible.